- Have you been thinking about teaching your child about body safety?
- Are you finding it difficult to talk about this sensitive topic?
- Have you been looking for ways to teach about good and bad touch in an appropriate way to your girl?
“No Secrets From Mom” is a beautifully illustrated Story about body safety. Most parents find it difficult to talk about body safety with their kids. However, the kids need to learn about body safety starting from as young as 2 years.
The story is about a 4 years old girl named Gabi. Her mother teaches her about various concepts related to body safety. Concepts like safety network, who to trust and who not to trust, what are private body parts and their names, difference between good and bad touch, feeling safe and unsafe, and how to ask for help when in danger are shared in an age appropriate way.
After reading the book, the children will be able to
- Understand the concept of safety network
- Identify trusted adults
- Name private body parts and how to keep themselves safe
- Differentiate between good and bad touch
- Identify being safe and unsafe
- Differentiate between good and bad secrets
- Understand that it is their body and no one has a right to touch and see their private body parts
- Understand what is blackmail and how to say no to it